KoolAir PM500-115 Magnetic Drive Pump is most commonly used for marine air conditioning and fountains. Run Dry Protection! Replaces March LC-3CP-MD Pump 115V, 3/4" FPT Inlet, 1/2" MPT Outlet, 60 Hz, 115V, 1 Phase, 1/20 HP, 3450 RPM, 8.6 GPM Max Flow, 19 Feet Max Head, 25 PSI Max Internal Pressure.
PM500 Series Information
- The Koolair PM500-115 & PM500-230 are completely submersible seal-less centrifugal magnetic pump drive (10 lbs.) generating a maximum flow of 8.5 gallons per minute with a maximum head of 19 feet at 8.2 PSI.
- The pump is dry run protected to withstand thermal overloads without failure. When cooled, the pump will resume operating normally.
- Materials exposed to the solution (wet end) are Reinforced Polypropylene, Buna N, Cupro Nickel, Ceramic, and Ceramic Magnet. When submerged, Epoxy, Stainless Steel, Polysulfone, and the Cord will also come in contact with the solution.
- The inlet connection is a ¾” female pipe thread and the outlet is ½” male pipe thread.
- Includes fully integrated, heavy duty marine base, as well as the original base.
- The motor options are 1 Phase 115V or 230V, .05 Horsepower motor, running on either 50 or 60 HZ
- Maximum internal pressure is 25 PSI and the maximum liquid temperature is 130 Fahrenheit or 54 Celsius.